The Expressive Characteristics of Colors in Decorative Large Abstract Paintings
Summarize and abstract the color displayed according to human visual experience. Red is red. The color characteristics are expressed in the following aspects.
1. Color Black and White Abstract Painting inherent color. That is the basic characteristics of object color. Green is green, and decorative color is characterized by inherent color essence. "Dong Xiwen's Founding Ceremony" uses magnificent and magnificent decorative colors and sets the tone of colors to the strongest tone.
2. The balance of color layout. This is the objective requirement of formal beauty. The so-called balance is not the average of area, but the symmetry of color giving people a sense of weight. If dark or dark, it feels heavy, while light or light colors are light. Heavy and light colors balance each other to achieve harmony.
3. Color represents high purity. Purity is brightness. Bright color meets the general aesthetic requirements and makes the picture full of brilliance. Matisse's Dancing Still Life reflects the beauty of the color itself by setting off red, orange and green with a large area of blue.
4. Mobility of color observation. Decorative color uses scatter perspective when reflecting space, that is, moving observation, which can prevent the overlap of far and near occlusion, and can not be limited by space.
5. The color meaning is symbolic. In visual art, all kinds of colors are unique to people's association and symbolic meaning to cause the feeling of beauty. There is a wide range of symbols, involving people's specific preferences for color, and geography, habits, culture,
The times are closely related, and it is also directly related to people's aesthetic ideas, emotions and literacy.
6. The color effect lies in the harmonic contrast. Contrastive harmony is the concrete expression of the law of formal beauty. Contrast in Extra Large Abstract Painting is the universal existence of contrast before the brilliance of color. Any kind of color in the absence of comparison, it is difficult to say beauty or not beauty, only a combination of several colors to form a certain color relationship, in order to produce aesthetic feeling in contrast. Contrast and harmony are the core of color decoration. It plays an important role in creating beautiful color effect.
7. Color discoloration. Decorative Custom Abstract Paintings has not only deformation but also discoloration. Discoloration is more common than deformation, because the perception of color itself is also a discoloration that varies from person to person. There are common discoloration and very rational discoloration. Both are subjective requirements that pursue the form of the picture, but are only differences in the level of change.